To ensure that you have a safe and worry-free stay, we comply with all government regulations and COVID-19 protection measures that apply to our hotel. Below you will find our measures:
- Custom protocols for cleaning and hygiene
- Presence of disinfectants in public areas
- Compliance with procedures for dealing with ill employees
- Keep 1.5 meters distance. Both to our employees and to other guests
- If you or your fellow traveler has COVID-19 symptoms, do not visit our estate but stay home
- On arrival, we will explain our measures (from a distance)
- After arrival we will not accompany you to your hotel room. Of course we can assist you with your luggage and place it in front of your hotel room door after check-in.
- You can only stay on the basis of the In Room Dining Package, In Room Dining Golf Package or room only
- A limited number of hotel rooms are available in the South African Coach House
- In the hotelroom we will place a restaurant table for dinner and breakfast
- Dinner and breakfast are served till the hotelroom door, where you collect it yourself
- Dinner can start between 17.00 and 18.30 hours. Breakfast will be served between 07.30 and 10.00 hours.
- After 20.00 hours we are not allowed to serve alcoholic beverages
- The restaurant is closed., The bar and lounge will open to ave a seat near the fireplace and read your favorite book. Unfortunatelly you are not allowed to consume anything.
- When weather is permitting, the terrace will be open from 12.00 till 20.00 hours for a lunch or drink.
- For room only reservations, breakfast and / or dinner must be reserved before arrival. For dinner we only serve a 4-course menu or a daily special
- If you stay several nights, we will clean your room in the morning during your absence. If you do not want housekeeping service, you can let this known at the reception
- We do not provide turn-down service (evening service) in your hotel room
- We request that you keep the disinfected room key with you during your stay and return it at check out
- On the day of departure you will receive an overview of your invoice in the morning by email
- Please settle your invoice on the day of departure with Maestro, credit card and / or contactless
- We do not offer a pick up / drop off service to and from the train station
- Unfortunately, dogs and other pets are temporarily not welcome on our estate
- The golf course and its facilities are open, please click here for the golf measures
If you have additional questions, we are happy to assist you. For information about the COVID-19 virus, please visit the Dutch RIVM (National Institute for Health and Environment)
Thank you again for your understanding for this special situation. We hope to welcome you soon at our estate.
With kind regards,
|Béla Pálma ||Arjen Pleij|
|Hotel Manager ||Operational Manager|