To ensure that you have a safe and worry-free stay during christmas and New Years Eve we comply with all government regulations and COVID-19 protection measures that apply to our hotel.From September 25, 2021, access to our castle is only possible with a corona admission ticket for guests from 13 years old.
From the age of 14, the use of the corona admission ticket must be checked together with your proof of identity.
You can collect your corona admission ticket with the Coronacheck app. We will check your corona admission ticket with the Corona Check Scanner.
If you are not in possession of a valid corona admission ticket on site, we are not allowed to welcome you. If you have to cancel your reservation because of this, we are forced to charge cancellation fees.
Below you will find our measures:
- Custom protocols for cleaning and hygiene
- Presence of disinfectants in public areas
- Compliance with procedures for dealing with ill employees
- If you or your fellow traveler has COVID-19 symptoms, do not visit our estate but stay home
- You can only stay on the basis of the Christmas Packages or New Years Eve Package
- A limited number of hotel rooms are available in the Orangerie and Coach houses
- Dinner and breakfast are served in the salons* at the table assigned by the host
- Dinner will be served in 1 shift. You will find the exact dinner times in your program in your hotel room on the day of arrival
- Breakfast will be served in 1 shift. You can enter your table every 15 minutes between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM. Please inform us on arrival about the desired time due to limited availability
- For additional lunches we have made provisions in the lounges
- We also provide room service in the hotel rooms
- The lounges are open for (pre) drinks, based on availability
- Additional lunch is served in the lounges between 12:00 and 15:00 PM, only upon reservation and based on availability
(please visit the website for the menu)
- The castle is open till 00.00 hours
- If you stay several nights, we will clean your room in the morning during your absence. If you do not want housekeeping service, you can let this known at the reception
- We request that you keep the disinfected room key with you during your stay and return it at check out
- On the day of departure you will receive an overview of your invoice in the morning by email
- Please settle your invoice on the day of departure with Maestro, credit card and / or contactless
- We do not offer a pick up / drop off service to and from the train station
- Unfortunately, dogs and other pets are not welcome on our estate
*Previous Christmas and New Years Eve celebrations we reserved the same dinner table every evening in your favorite salon. This year we want all our guests to pass through a rotating dining experience every evening so every dinner will take place in a different salon. We use the Serre, the Vip-Serre, the Spieghel room or the Sociëteits venue as restaurant.
If you have additional questions, we are happy to assist you. For information about the COVID-19 virus, please visit the Dutch RIVM (National Institute for Health and Environment)
We hope to welcome you during christmas or new years eve at our estate.
With kind regards,