To ensure that you have a safe and worry-free stay, we comply with all government regulations and COVID-19 protection measures that apply to our hotel. From September 25, 2021, access to our castle is only possible with a corona admission ticket for guests from 13 years old.
From the age of 14, the use of the corona admission ticket must be checked together with your proof of identity.
You can collect your corona admission ticket with the Coronacheck app. We will check your corona admission ticket with the Corona Check Scanner.
If you are not in possession of a valid corona admission ticket on site, we are not allowed to welcome you. If you have to cancel your reservation because of this, we are forced to charge cancellation fees.
Below you will find our measures:
- Custom protocols for cleaning and hygiene
- Presence of disinfectants in public areas
- Compliance with procedures for dealing with ill employees
- If you or your fellow traveler has COVID-19 symptoms, do not visit our estate but stay home
- On arrival, we will explain our measures
- After arrival we will not accompany you to your hotel room. Of course we can assist you with your luggage and place it in front of your hotel room door after check-in.
- You can only stay on the basis of the Big Five package or 9-Holes Golf Package or room only
- A limited number of hotel rooms are available in the Orangerie and Coach houses
- Dinner and breakfast are served in the restaurant at the table assigned by the host
- Dinner will be served in 1 shift. You can enter your table from 17.00 til 20.00 hours, based on availability
- Breakfast will be served between 07:30 AM and 10:00 AM. Please inform us on arrival about the desired time due to limited availability
- For lunch we have made provisions at the terraces and in the lounges
- We also provide room service in the hotel rooms
- The castle is open till 00.00 hours
- For room only reservations, breakfast and / or dinner must be reserved before arrival. For dinner we only serve a menu or a daily special please visit the website for the menu
- The terraces and lounges are open for (pre) drinks, based on availability
- Lunch is served at the terraces and in the lounges between 12:00 and 15:00 PM, only upon reservation and based on availability
(please visit the website for the menu)
- If you stay several nights, we will clean your room in the morning during your absence. If you do not want housekeeping service, you can let this known at the reception
- We do not provide turn-down service (evening service) in your hotel room
- We request that you keep the disinfected room key with you during your stay and return it at check out
- On the day of departure you will receive an overview of your invoice in the morning by email
- We do not offer a pick up / drop off service to and from the train station
- Unfortunately, dogs and other pets are not welcome on our estate
If you have additional questions, we are happy to assist you. For information about the COVID-19 virus, please visit the Dutch RIVM (National Institute for Health and Environment)
You are most welcome for a memorable stay at our estate.
With kind regards,